Prev: Club100 ghurka's URL Next: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?

Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:08:13 +0200
Subject: Re: Who wants more club100 ghurka's?

Frits Kuijlman wrote:
> I want to avoid listing individual figures at Eureka, but I think this
> might still be a possibility for variants of existing
> figures. However, this invites 'pick and choose' which might lead to
> nothing reaching the limit.

Just a minor update I got from Nic at Eureka.
If we want to list variants as single figures these would need a limit
of 50 figures, instead of 150 for 4 variants.
I might do this for the observer, as enthousiasm for observers doesn't
seem to be that great:-)

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits2@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: Club100 ghurka's URL Next: Club100 ghurka's: NAC weapons types/models?