Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Heresy Mine! was Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:47:04 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

It is an example that shows nothing should be 'free' - this is a cheap
munchkin AFV 'all or nothing' cheese flavored AFV killer that would make
the loophole you propose into a game ruining Carlsbad Cavern.  The
GMS/Ls
are zero cost per the change suggested below yet hit as a size 3
(normally at least 6 or 9 capacity points) weapon.