Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Re: (DS): Systems per Class

From: Glenn M Wilson <warbeads@j...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:47:04 PDT
Subject: Re: (DS): Systems per Class

Half the fun for some is designing effective (or in my case, flawed)
weapons platforms.  You would need to replace the design system with
something else that will turn out to have compromises/flaws/errors (pick
your poison term) or not have a design system at all and have codex
systems like WH40K (and that works so well.)

Capacity is simple.  Flawed?  Oh yeah.	 But as long as it's a game and
can enjoy the game... <shrug>.

Gracias,
Glenn

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
<greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
>House rule for now, but Id definitely like to see it
>omitted from DS 3
>--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
><warbeads@juno.com> wrote:
>> Oh, House Rule.  Okay, I will agree with that.  I
>thought you wanted a
>> change in the rules as published.  You might get it
>in DS 3 (yeah in our
>> life time... <grin>... ) but I still think it's not
>necessary.
>>
>> Gracias,
>> Glenn
>>
>> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:04:48 -0700 (PDT) Brian B
>> <greywanderer987@yahoo.com> writes:
>> >The list of real vehicles that break the rules goes
>> >on. (IIRC John A mentioned the ratel). Capacity
>will
>> >ensure that only small items violate the rule, so a
>hr
>> >exempting such (again, cap. 4 seems good) makes
>sense.
>> >--- owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
>weapons
>> >or 5 x fixed class-1
>though.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: (DS): Systems per Class Next: Re: (DS): Systems per Class