Prev: Re: Conversion Updates Next: [DS][SG]Ventaurans

Selling some GZG SG figures

From: kevinbalentine@v...
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:18:42 -0500
Subject: Selling some GZG SG figures

I've got quite a few stargrunt figures laying around that I haven't
gamed with in more than a year. I'm thinking about selling some
painted ESU figures, some painted and based Romanov Hegemony
figures, and possibly two large platoons of painted and based
OUDFinfantry and a platoon of OUDF power armor figures.

Email me off list if you're interested. I can provide photos of all the
above figures. The painting is far from great, but I think they all look

good on the table.

Kevin

Prev: Re: Conversion Updates Next: [DS][SG]Ventaurans