Prev: Re: FC and stealth was: Four years without thrust Next: Selling some GZG SG figures

Re: Conversion Updates

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:38:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Conversion Updates

Based on Ryans suggestions, I've started adding "stuff" to my AEVs.  I
have to basic layouts imaged on my Minis page in the workbench.  If
anyone
who wants to offer suggestions or preferences on which works better, or
if
they work at all, I'd appreciate hearing about it. :)

<http://okapi.andrew.cmu.edu/lerchey/www/Minis>

Thanks,

John

http://www.armouredengineer.force9.co.uk/recovery/taurus8.jpg

> http://www.armouredengineer.force9.co.uk/recovery/leoarv.htm
>
> Any box out of your bits box with a bit of paper wrapped over it and
painted
> OD would work as a stowed power pack. As wide as your unit is, you
might get
> away with two power-packs.
>
> Chains, spare road-wheels, tool lockers and other stuff enhance the
look of
> an ARV. Heres a centurion ARV.
> http://www.armyvehicles.dk/centurionarv.htm
>
> Compare the Leopard based ARV to the AEV in Canadian use...

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/2_0_3_1.asp?FlashEnabled=1&uSubS
ection=3&uSection=5

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/2_0_44.asp?uSubSection=44&uSecti
on=1