Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: GZG new 15mm Photos

RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE

--- Ryan Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Tank Destroyer. 4 Roadwheels, fixed main 105mm
> gun, 2 forward firing MGs and TC mg.

And everything but the headlights are hydraulic.

> Suffice to say, adding a blade to a line vehicle
> can be done on a broader scope.

Ummm, no.  Have you ever worked on an earthmover?  I
spent a year as an ACE crewman, and that's a
lightweight earthmover.

If you want to add a blade that does serious
earth-moving, you are looking at a real serious
rebuild.  Take the chassis, strip it out, redesign it,
and rebuild it from the hull up.

John

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: Re: GZG new 15mm Photos