Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE

Re: GZG new 15mm Photos

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 21:15:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG new 15mm Photos

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Robin Fitton wrote:

> Snapped these pictures of some of the new 15mm's and bought some!) at
the
> Bifrost show today.
>
> Not bad photos, but could of done with my tri-pod and macro lens..
>
> Please have a browse:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?O12F228B8

Great pictures! Thanks, Robin.

I think the green-primed guys are the 15mm Phalon? The heads look odd,
so
it's either Phalon or some sort of giant beret thing!

Also, on non-GZG items, it's too bad you didn't get a photo of Old
Crow's
15mm vehicles; the 25mm pic confirms that they are very nice looking
indeed, but I wanted to see another pic of the 15mm vehicles!

Thanks again,

Brian.
http://warbard.port5.com/games.html

Prev: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE Next: RE: Engineers Was Re: TOE