Prev: RE: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

Re: Slew of stuck messages unstuck

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:26:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Slew of stuck messages unstuck

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 03:04:00PM -0700, Brian Burger wrote:
>
> >Isn't Steven Jackson Games based in Austin? They're mostly/all RPGs,
but
> >there's a significant crossover w/ wargaming, generally...
>
> Apart from some little-known games like _Car Wars_, _OGRE_... :-)
>
> (Anyone here still play Car Wars?)

I've still got an 18" high stack of Car Wars books & boxsets, but I
haven't played a game of it in over five years... it might be time to
think of EBay for that stuff!

OGRE, of course - forgot about that one!

Brian.
http://warbard.port5.com/games.html

Prev: RE: TOE was: Re: Mixed Tech forces Next: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck