Prev: Re: Slew of stuck messages unstuck Next: RE: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:32:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck

***
Eh?  I picked up my gamerchick in Austin, so it's not
all bad.  Dragon's Lair, on 49th and Burnet is a
pretty decent game store and there is another one in
Round Rock.
***

Aha! You fell into my clever trap to draw out info for Indy... ;->=

My comment WAS tongue-in-cheek. I've not been to Austin, but my
experience
is that any Texas college town has an impressive number of rabid gamers.
Not sure the effect of having a capitol.

I wasn't sure SJ was in Austin. The gentleman is a pleasure to game
with, I
can witness. I hope it's still as much fun for him today as it was when
met him a couple of decades ago.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Slew of stuck messages unstuck Next: RE: [ADMIN] Slew of stuck messages unstuck