Prev: Re: Hey John (and others) Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside Next: Re: Traveller FT/DS/SG

Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:22:55 -0500
Subject: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:08:25 -0400 (EDT) John K Lerchey
<lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu> writes:
<SNIP>
>Size 2
>> scout vehicles carrying size 3 weapons  (Eggs armed with Hammers)
<SNIP>
>Um... I thought the max number of weapons was limited to the size of
>the
>vehicle. Your Size 2 scouts should be limited to 2 weapons max.
>
>John

Class/Size 2 = 10 capacity points.  SomeWeapon_Size_3 = 9 capacity
points

one weapon per vehicle, multiple vehicles carry multiple weapons at 1
per
vehicle.

So there would be one "hammer" (9 capacity) and one capacity for 'other'
weapon (APSW or APFC IIRC)

Sorry if  that was unclear.

Gracias,
Glenn

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Hey John (and others) Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside Next: Re: Traveller FT/DS/SG