Prev: Re: Tech interactions was Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

Re: Hey John (and others) Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Hey John (and others) Re: mixing technology force in Dirtside

Glenn,

I belong to the yahoo DSII group, so yes, please post them. I would love

to look them over.  If nothing else, they'll serve as inspiration for me

to buy more tanks and work on more forces to field... :D

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University