Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.

Re: Traveller FT/DS/SG

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:53:45 +0100
Subject: Re: Traveller FT/DS/SG

On 11 Jun 2004, at 18:09, David Rodemaker wrote:

> I agree withy your comments here. Happily, you can get the Striker
> rules in
> one of Far Frontiers reprint books (not certain which number it is
> though)

FFE005 if I remember correctly. 'The Classic Games'

http://www.farfuture.net/ffe/n9000.html

Also includes Imperium, Dark Nebula, Mayday, FFW, Invasion Earth....

Dom

---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Honesty is a cornerstone of Zhodani Society. When one's
thoughts are open to being read by others, it becomes
pointless lying, keeping secrets or hiding one's true feelings.
Truth is assumed.."  Delta 3 is Down, BITS, 2001

Prev: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc. Next: Re: 15mm FCT/Kwa'Zulu pics - Saeed Khalifate, etc.