Prev: Re: BITS at Salute (was Re: Salute a few pics) Next: Miniature Speculation...

Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:15:37 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....

Jon wrote:

> Frankly, for experienced gamers I wouldn't say buy the book for the
> rules; buy the book for the info and pretty pictures, consider the
> rules a bonus that may or may not be of interest. There is enough
> organisational and weapon data to make conversions to your favourite
> rules set quite easy.

Thanks for the info, Jon. I was actually wanting it _for_ the rules, as
I've been looking for something new. I guess I'll hold off until someone
posts an AAR somewhere.

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: BITS at Salute (was Re: Salute a few pics) Next: Miniature Speculation...