Prev: J.U.M.P. For Full Thrust Players Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New stuff....

Re: BITS at Salute (was Re: Salute a few pics)

From: Nicholas John Dingle <njd200@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:56:57 +0100
Subject: Re: BITS at Salute (was Re: Salute a few pics)

Hi Dom,

I stopped by at the BITS stand to pick up a copy of PP:F and I would
say the people running it (I'm afraid I can't remember who I spoke
to) seemed to be doing a very good job. I was told about the
PowerProjection website (although I already knew about it) and was
informed about the participation games being run.

I only wish I'd managed to fit in a go at PP:E - I had intended to,
but time caught up with me before I had chance :-(

All the best,

Nick