Prev: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-) Next: RE: [SG, figs] vehicle resin putty question

Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:47:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

Yup.  I'll let Paul have a chance to get things squared away.  Sadly, I
cannot put up a link to the store, else I would.  I am the security goon
who would have to come down on myself if I did so... :)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University