Prev: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:44:50 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

***
>If Jon approves, I'd be happy to put a copy on my website in the event
>that some folks might find it closer or faster...

As it's on free distribution, I have no problem with that... but
please include a link to the store site too, as one of the more
commercial reasons for putting it up is to get people to visit the
store and hopefully buy some stuff.... ;-)
***
Paul, would it be possible to break the Dirtside-II.pdf file up into 4-5
smaller .pdf files like the .pdf MT is?
***

While John's offer shows marvelous generosity of spirit, Jon's reasoning
was obvious, and I'd think Oerjan's, Beth's, et al. suggestion of just
easier-to-download files is appropriate, especially as it's been pointed
out it's the figs that make the true lucre, filthy or otherwise, for the
company...

Give Paul a couple of days to finish enjoying time off, and I'm sure
he'll
get it sorted out.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)