Prev: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)

Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:43:32 +0100
Subject: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

On 11 Apr 2004, at 22:12, <s666@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> wrote:

> Are you using PC or Mac? From what I have heard, Adobe 6 flirts with
> usefulness in the PC version, but the Mac version is only good as a
> paperweight.

No issues pulling down the file under MacOS X 10.3.3 (Panther) using
Safari. Preview 2.1.0 opens it fine. Admittedly, I snagged it with a
DSL connection.

Acrobat Reader 6 is fine under OS X, but very slow to open. It
certainly beats Acrobat 5.... he says, filling in, as he connects the
iBook over the network to the iMac...

No issues either under MacOS X 10.2.8 (Jaguar) viewing using Acrobat
Reader 6.0 - I didn't download it on this machine, because I'd already
done it on the other one.

File size is 16.7Mb or 17,550,656 bytes.

Cheers,

Dom

-----------Dom Mooney---------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"We tell the tales of heroes to remind ourselves that we too
can be great" - John Wick, 7th Sea
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! :-)