Prev: Re: [SG, figs] vehicle resin putty question Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:33:39 +0100
Subject: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede

On 12 Apr 2004, at 11:40, <warbeads@juno.com> wrote:

> All this makes me feel better.  I just downloaded Acrobat 5.0 and will
> see if I can get AOL to use it instead of 3.0 (not sure just how but I
> can try) and get it to finally 'finish' loading...

Not using Windows or AOL here, but you may be able to download it
bypassing Acrobat (which I recommend) by right-clicking and selecting
download the link rather than open the link. This would avoid the wrong
copy of Acrobat opening and knackering it.

Cheers,

Dom

PS if this is teaching you to suck eggs, my apologies. Just trying to
help.

------------Dom Mooney-------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com----------
"Once we actually mapped it for publication it seemed to shrink in
size and was no longer the immensity that would take months to
traverse. As things become known, they lose grandeur."
After Steve Perrin, Pavis & Big Rubble Reprint Epilogue
http://www.cybergoths.u-net.com   http://www.bits.org.uk/

Prev: Re: [SG, figs] vehicle resin putty question Next: Re: DSII free pdf!!! - the stampede