Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:10:44 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

In Armor the "ants" were clearly bipedal, with a central set of weak
"manipulator" arms and a heavier set of "combat" arms at the shoulder.
They'd be heavy, bulky, and fully upright.

Those are neat bugs, and would be useful for games, but not for Armor
Ants. :)

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Flak Magnet wrote:

> First, sorry about the non-contributory blank response I sent just a
second
> ago.
>
> Second, though these figs aren't exactly what I had in mind when I
read Armor,
> perhaps these would be suitable for such a game?
>
> http://theminiaturespage.com/news/?id=481960
>
> On Wednesday 24 March 2004 09:49 am, agoodall@att.net wrote:
> > Alan wrote:
> > > Thanks for the clarification, do you know if it's still in print
it
> > > sounds interesting.
> >
> > Amazon has it for sale and is listing it as "ships in 24 hours", so
I would