Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: agoodall@a...
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 14:49:52 +0000
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Alan wrote:

> Thanks for the clarification, do you know if it's still in print it
sounds
> interesting.

Amazon has it for sale and is listing it as "ships in 24 hours", so I
would say it's still in print.

I preferred it to Starship Troopers. I'm not sure if you could do it in
SG2, as the ratio of ants to PA is pretty severe, but I suppose you
could fool around with it and say, "This ant figure represents 10/20/100
ants!". The trick is finding alien figurest that would work for the
ants...

--
Allan Goodall		   agoodall@att.net
http://www.hyperbear.com   agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed