Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Re: [SGII] Alien seed

From: Mark Donald <mark.donald@f...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:48:55 +0100
Subject: Re: [SGII] Alien seed

Great stuff!

Lachlan Atcliffe wrote:

> Laserlight wrote:
>
> > I'm not a biologist so I don't know, but I'd bet this would have
some
> > severe range limitations--especially if you're fighting on an
airless
> > world....
>
> You can draw technology from it, however - once this race gets
> industrialised, it gets into combat drugs in a big way. Roll on PA
suits
> with on-board pheremone storage that can be triggered by remote
command
> (transfer of activation, perhaps? Command squad burns an action, one
> nearby Y/G unit makes a reorganise test and comes out B or O).
>
> Suddenly battlefield EW becomes a lot more important - it /literally/
> keeps the enemy dumb! Or forces the command entities to be a lot
closer
> to their squads (i.e. on the tabletop), just asking for a stray round
or
> sniper...

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to
this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Future.

The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses. Future accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.

Future may regularly and randomly monitor outgoing and incoming emails
and other telecommunications on its email and telecommunications
systems. By replying to this email you give your consent to such
monitoring.

Prev: Re: [SGII] Alien seed Next: Re: [SGII] Alien seed