Prev: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics Next: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics

RE: [SGII] Alien seed

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 09:59:15 +1100
Subject: RE: [SGII] Alien seed

Sorry, was forgetting it's actually an English publication, not a US
publication (where a lot of our sci-fi print matter comes from).

Brendan
'neath southern skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics Next: Re: FT---boom-and-zoom tactics