Prev: Re: Thanks for answers.... Next: [SG2] Bugs Don't Surf: Phalons - Public Beta Test

Re: Thanks for answers....

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 21:49:51 -0600
Subject: Re: Thanks for answers....

On 8 Mar 2004 at 20:48, Doug Evans wrote:

> I'm curious: would there actually be anyone on this list who'd be
> offended by it being spelt out? Admittedly, I won't; archives, you
> know.

It wouldn't offend me. After all, I pretty much "say it" in my head
when I read it, so the fact that it isn't spelled out isn't doing
much...

--

Allan Goodall		     agoodall@hyperbear.com
http://www.hyperbear.com

"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely."
   - Ogden Nash

Prev: Re: Thanks for answers.... Next: [SG2] Bugs Don't Surf: Phalons - Public Beta Test