Prev: Re: Thanks for answers.... Next: Re: Thanks for answers....

Re: Thanks for answers....

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:41:20 -0600
Subject: Re: Thanks for answers....

OOOh, is there a bounty on lurkers now??? I have been upset ever since
Crows became 'protected' - not that I ever shot one (really) but the
idea
that they are protected.... Why not protect rabid dogs while you are at
it?

There, that might flush some for The Beast....

LOL!

Gracias,
Glenn

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:04:24 -0600 Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
writes:

>Well, that was disappointing; I was so hopeing to lure a few of the
>silent
>ones out of the shadows... *harumph*
>
>owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU wrote on 03/08/2004 08:54:57 PM:
>
>> > PSB is defined in the first Full Thrust Second Edition.
>>
>> Pseudo-Scientific Baloney, or Plausible-Sounding Blarney
>>
>> > I'm curious: would there actually be anyone on this list who'd be
>offended
>> > by it being spelt out?
>>
>> Yes.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Thanks for answers.... Next: Re: Thanks for answers....