Prev: [LST] Lurker baiting Re: Thanks for answers.... Next: Re: Thanks for answers....

Re: Thanks for answers....

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:39:11 -0600
Subject: Re: Thanks for answers....

I think it is another drop in the rain of coarsening culture but would
_I_ be offended?  I wish I was so pure... but I agree with Laserlight
that some might be and much as I hate to sound even vaguely PC (I Have
do some.... no. lots... of that at work and I still have dodged the
unintentional provoked EEO charges several times by sheer luck) it is
best left to the 'alternate meanings' or "***"'ed.

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 21:54:57 -0500 Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>> PSB is defined in the first Full Thrust Second Edition.
>
>Pseudo-Scientific Baloney, or Plausible-Sounding Blarney
>
>> I'm curious: would there actually be anyone on this list who'd be
>offended
>> by it being spelt out?
>
>Yes.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: [LST] Lurker baiting Re: Thanks for answers.... Next: Re: Thanks for answers....