Prev: Re: SG2 ] Points System Next: Re: SG2 ] Points System

RE: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG)

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 16:16:17 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] Test List BETA of Fighter Revisions (LONG)

Roger Burton West wrote:

>>Thanks (I shall now stand still so everyone can throw sticks at me),

>Call that standing still? Pah! :-)

OW! Watch the face!

>>however
>>do fighters still have the 1 arc of fire or can they enagage any
target,
>>according to the above criterea, within 6mu and 360 degrees. Sorry if
I'm
>>being dense here...

>Fighters don't have facing at all. 6MU and 360 degrees it is.

Nice...Star Fury and Vipers here we come!

Thanks for that Roger, I did have one or two more quieries but several
re-reads of the info sorted those out in my head. Look forward to trying
these out...

Regards,

Matt Tope

Prev: Re: SG2 ] Points System Next: Re: SG2 ] Points System