Prev: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: Re: dreadnought thrust was Re: Fighters and Hangers

Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:16:02 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Jon Davis wrote:

> Playtesting and GM preparation are key to running a well timed event.

I think staying on top of the action and being an actively involved GM
is
important; I really tried to keep up the pace in my game (Zombie
Smackdown, Part 2) by making sure it was clear whose turn it was,
applying
gentle pressure to make moves and keep the game flowing, and overlapping
the end of one side's move with the beginning of the other's when there
was no direct confrontation involved.

Cheers,
--Jerry

--
Jerry Acord [+] acord@imagiware.com [+] http://imagiware.com/acord

Prev: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII Next: Re: dreadnought thrust was Re: Fighters and Hangers