Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 07:08:38 -0600
Subject: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII

***
Unless you have a slipped schedule so that there's something starting
every 30-60 minutes... or there are enough people milling around that
you can have a chat or play something short.
***

I've always thought a con should have a few drop in games. I've
mentioned
an idea for an FT one here, and think my Aliens board game, which can
finish in a usual 20-30, would fit the bill.

However, you start a game, get involved, and have to wait the rest of
the
period to see how it ends, either sitting mostly mute watching, or
wandering off to something else. Does take the gild off the lily, to be
perfectly archaic.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: this is a first... Next: Re: After Con Report - ECC VII