Prev: Re: ECC 7 report Next: Re: ECC 7 report

Re: A simple ECC VII AAR

From: "Tony Finan" <the_nemesis@c...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:51:41 -0500
Subject: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR

As the person who definitely didn't oversee Roger's sheep immolation, I
would like to think (or is it not think?) that Roger was happy at the
end as
the long pork filling to what may have been the world's (or that
world's, at
least) largest lamb roast. Now all we needed as an orbital mint jelly
strike
after the nuke went off... (or didn't)

Tony Finan
"I've come to help you with your problems, so we can be free
I'm not a hero, I'm not a savior, forget what you know
I'm just a man whose circumstances went beyond his control"  - R.O.C.
Kilroy