Prev: Re: ECC 7 report Next: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR

Re: ECC 7 report

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:40:58 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: ECC 7 report

Jerry,

I *never* blamed you for it. :)
Granted, you did beat the crap out of me, but I blame Indy for making
woods that weren't woods.  After all, it could hardly be my fault that I
didn't ask first...

John

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Jerry Han wrote:

> John K Lerchey wrote:
> > would it seriously impare LoS.  I got hammered.  And who would have
> > thought that Jerrys VTOLs would EACH be carrying FOUR GMS/Hs!?
Ouch.

> It's not my fault!  I just sat around and rolled dice when people
> told me to.  (8-)  Though, admittedly, it was fun rolling 16 d10 to
> go after your platoon of rebel scum tanks. (8-)
>
> And any luck with the VTOLs was cancelled out by the troop of light
> tanks I was running as well -- TWO firing system down chits back to
> back?  Arugh.
>
> JGH
>

> --
> Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI
> "The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been
falling
> all day long; what else is new? What can I do? But sing this Valley
> Winter Song, I wrote for you" -- Fountains of Wayne,"Valley Winter
Song"

Prev: Re: ECC 7 report Next: Re: A simple ECC VII AAR