Prev: Re: rear-arc fire, redux Next: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

[Tufflyverse] Karl is for groppo... was Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:14:09 -0600
Subject: [Tufflyverse] Karl is for groppo... was Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC

***
>Oerjan: Just for clarification, isn't code for Kra'vak 'Karl', and the
>'Karla' in 'Karla's Kidnap' a female of the species?

AFAIK it isn't code, it is slang. Since Kra'Vak males are mostly found
in
ground combat units, the feminine form is highly appropriate when
talking
about Kra'Vak spaceships :-/
***

Whoops, I thought it was supposed to be nav-intel speak that had crept
into
common talk. Even so, I missed the part of Los' fluff that had that
gender
division.

Long time no read; my bad.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: rear-arc fire, redux Next: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules