Prev: [Tufflyverse] Karl is for groppo... was Re: Laserlight's FT Lite rules and RWC Next: Re: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

From: "Matt Tope" <mptope@o...>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:09:29 -0000
Subject: rear-arc fire, redux (was: Re: more Laserlight's FT Lite rules

Indy wrote:

>The Omega heavy beams the hell out of a cruiser (the Lexington)
>that was pursuing it. Shot through the rear, while engines
>active.

Errr...I thought the Heavy Cruiser that got hit was the "Clarkstown".

For our regular FT (non-tuffleyverse)games I go with no firing in the
rear
arc if drives are used for acceleration/decelerration. In FT games based
round ST or B5 we go with rear arc shooting if drives are used. I see it
more as a background thing.

Regards,

Matt Tope