Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:06:08 -0600
Subject: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long

>I could handle everything up to this point, but this is a little hard
>swallow.  More powerful than anything the UN, NAC, ESU, NSL, or FSE has
>launched?

Well, the big boys have to deal a lot in quantity of units, which
mitigates
volume per a bit, but then again, the battle of Nementhed's Ring is top
secret for a reason, and few know how crazed the NAC and FSE once got in
the 'bigger is better' race.

Few that still live...

>Since it's a UN-only technology, yeah, I'd imagine they'd be very, very
>surprised, to say the least.  How does a nation which was until very
>recently just a collection of pirates a) acquire the plans and b)
create
>the infrastructure to support it?

All I know is they have NOTHING to do with the Bavarian Illuminati, if
in
fact that group existed, or even if there was such a name, which of
course
there isn't, and I didn't say that, nor was I here...

Main problem with someone bettering a major nation in a single unit is:
why? It's big, but do you own anything worth keeping that much power in
one
single place?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite Next: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite