Prev: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long Next: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long

Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

From: <bail9672@b...>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:54:51 -0500
Subject: Re: Laserlight's FT Lite

Why is the Initiative roll in step 3 instead of step 2 in the Turn
Sequence?

The Aft arc is mentioned in the Combat section, but no mention of arcs
in general?

Movement: you use Speed and Velocity, you should probably stick to one
term, prefereably Speed.  We know what they mean and are the same, but
we're not "newbies".

Putting in a second weapon system, say Pulse Torpedo, would probably
generate a little more interest for a new person as it shows at least
two weapons systems.  I know you're trying to keep it to one page of
rules.

Looks pretty good, otherwise.

Glen

Prev: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long Next: Re: Submittal: Rim World Concordium- Long