Prev: Mystic Station announce PP:E tournament Next: RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

From: "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@g...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:06:41 -0000
Subject: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

SPECIAL PACK OFFERS on the UNITED NATIONS SPACE COMMAND ship range!

To coincide with the release (on this website) of the "public beta-test"
Official Stats for our UNSC fleet, we're running the following SPECIAL
PACK
OFFERS - so if you already have a UN fleet but want to add to it, or if
you've been wanting to buy some but have been waiting for the "official"
stats to come out, now's your chance!

These offers will run for a strictly limited period - from now until
Sunday
7th of MARCH ONLY - so get 'em while they're hot!

UNSC SPECIAL DEALS:

UN SPECIAL 1:	CRUISER FORCE DEAL
2 x FT1106 Light Cruisers, 2 x FT1107 Escort Cruisers, 2 x FT1107A
Escort
Cruisers, 2 x FT1108 Heavy Cruisers, 2 x FT1118 Strike Cruisers AND an
FT1109 Battlecruiser as a Squadron Command ship!
Normal value £30 - buy the whole pack for just £25, AND we'll throw in
COMPLETELY FREE pack of UN Destroyers, Frigates or Corvettes (our random
pick, worth £2.00 to £2.50) as an extra bonus!

[Code:FT UN SPEC 1 (CRU) - £25]

UN SPECIAL 2:  HEAVY CARRIER BATTLEGROUP  DEAL
1 x FT1114 Heavy Carrier, 8 x packs of fighters (assorted), 1 x FT1110
Battleship, 1 x FT1106 Light Cruiser, 1 x FT1107 Escort Cruiser, 2 x
FT1105
Destroyers (1 pack of 2).
Normal value £30 - buy the whole pack for just £25, AND we'll include
an FT
1117A Escort Cruiser (worth £2.50) COMPLETELY FREE!

[Code:FT UN SPEC 2 (CARR) - £25]

UN SPECIAL 3:  ASSAULT BATTLEGROUP  DEAL
1 x FT1112 Superdeadnought, 1 x FT1111 Battledreadnought, 1 x FT1110
Battleship, 2 x FT1108 Heavy Cruisers, 4 x FT1104/1104A Frigates (2
packs of
2).
Normal value £30 - buy the whole pack for just £25, AND we'll include
an
FT1118 Strike Cruiser, (worth £3.00) COMPLETELY FREE!

[Code:FT UN SPEC 3 (BATT) - £25]

UN SUPER SPECIAL:
BUY ALL THREE of the UNSC special deal packs above at the same time (for
£75, getting almost £100 worth of ships including the free
items!) and we'll give you a FLEET SUPPORT GROUP of 2 x FT1116 Fleet
Tenders
and 2 x Destroyers to escort them (value £12.50!) COMPLETELY FREE - and
that's ON TOP OF the free items you'll get with each pack as listed
above!

[Code:FT UN SUPER-SPEC - £75]

How can you resist...?	;-)

EXTRA BONUS DEAL!

Now that the first few classes of ISRAELI ships are available, we
thought it
was time to do an initial pack deal on them - there will be more such
packs
offered as more classes are introduced. This particular pack deal runs
until
31st March.

NI SPECIAL 1:  BATTLEGROUP DEAL:
2 x FT1510 Battleships, 4 x FT1507 Escort Cruisers, 4 x 1505 Destroyers
(2
packs of 2).
Normal value £25 - buy the deal pack for just £20!

Prev: Mystic Station announce PP:E tournament Next: RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA