Prev: Re: [LST] Topic- Insert here Re: Next: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.

Mystic Station announce PP:E tournament

From: Dom Mooney <cybergoths@d...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:34:34 +0000
Subject: Mystic Station announce PP:E tournament

Just posted on Traveller_FullThrust - thought the tournament may be of
interest. If anyone (eg the ECC people) want Allison's contact details
let me know.

Cheers,

Dom

PS the comment on Andy slaving over the copies is true. At the moment
we print and assembly on demand. Or rather Andy does it, unless he can
get his wife Sarah to help. I keep on trying to persuade him to do a
bigger print run...

-----
Hi folks.

My name is Allison Kaese.

I'm one of the voices for Mystic Station Designs, LLC.

We're the people who try so hard to get everything over from the UK
for you.

We're also trying to pump up enthusiam over here.

We run various events @ conventions we attend.	We've been running
Gurps:T events based on the BITS adventures for a while. We're kicking
off a PP:E year-long tournament. Our schedule is posted on our website
- http://www.mysticstation.com for those of you who haven't found us
yet <G>.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we are listening to this
group now and I apologize for not <delurking> sooner.

As for PP:F status - We're out temporarily but Warehouse 23 _should_
be stocked soon - UPS Tracking says they should get their stuff today.
<crosses fingers>

If you ordered PP:F from MSD, I've shipped out the last of our orders
today. We still have plenty of everything else BITS.

Meanwhile, I've already ordered more PP:F from Andy. He's slaving away
over them as we speak. <G> Pray for good weather across the North
Atlantic!

ummm, that's about all I can think of, for now. If you have any
questions, requests, or suggestions for me or MSD, yell out.

<relurk>

AEK

--------cybergoths_at_dsl.pipex.com--------
"Even in the most depressing dystopia,
there's still the notion that the future is
something we build. It doesn't just happen.
You can't predict the future, but you can
invent it. Build it." Niven/Pournelle/Flynn

Prev: Re: [LST] Topic- Insert here Re: Next: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships.