Prev: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships. Next: RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:21:50 +1100
Subject: RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA

G'day,

> Instead of rolling damage on a shot the result of the roll
> (firepower vs. range) would be used to determine a threat
> modifier for the target.  The target would make a confidence
> check with the results applying immediatly.

I reckon it would capture the idea of unit disintegration and stragglers
well, but would probably miss some of the actual kill effect degradation
of combat effectiveness of a unit unless you also modified FP based on
morale.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: GZGOLC - Special Offers on UNSC ships. Next: RE: damage as threat modifier for AWI-FMA