Prev: Re: STARSHIP TROUPERS! Next: Re: STARSHIP TROUPERS!

RE: STARSHIP TROUPERS!

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 14:14:19 +1100
Subject: RE: STARSHIP TROUPERS!

G'day Glen,

> Almost makes me want ot go see it for ther first time...  but
> I'll need more then one positive review  before I would spend the
> money.  Maybe I will have to get a (cheap) rental version of it.

I've never read the book so no high expectations, it was a decent
B-grade light relief film. Don't go in with high expectations,
appreciate "cool" bugs when you see them and gung-ho boys own action and
you won't be disappointed ;)

I did like the animated Roughnecks series more mind you ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: STARSHIP TROUPERS! Next: Re: STARSHIP TROUPERS!