Prev: RE: STARSHIP TROUPERS! Next: acronym help,please.....

Re: STARSHIP TROUPERS!

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:28:57 -0800
Subject: Re: STARSHIP TROUPERS!

Yup. Take SST as a satire of, or commentary on wartime 'propaganda'
films and you'll enjoy it. It's got a lot of Robocop in it, which is a
good thing from where I sit.

--
We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade
and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are

http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/j091262.htm

Prev: RE: STARSHIP TROUPERS! Next: acronym help,please.....