Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [semi OT, FH] Mine detecting plants

RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 14:15:04 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Seems like the perfect opponent to use Waveguns or PBL-1 against.
Or even *gasp* a few fighter squadrons.  Fighter jocks really like
targets
that can't shoot back...

Played a tournament game a few years back (report is in the archives),
where
I had a KV battlegroup with a fighter squadron, up against a PBL Phalon
Swarm fleet; at ludicrous speed (40+) the fighters were very useful in
channelling the Phalons in front of my railguns (and even took out a
ship or
two themselves).
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/conquest.htm

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [semi OT, FH] Mine detecting plants