Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another, another fighters suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another, another fighters suggestion

Re: [SG2] Alternate Quick Combat Resolution (Modified Impact Versus Armour Procedure)

From: Laserlight <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 19:27:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Alternate Quick Combat Resolution (Modified Impact Versus Armour Procedure)

Nicholas Caldwell wrote:
> I'm really surprised at your groups response to power armor being more
powerful.  My group won't play SG2 if there is any PA on the board.
They are "so powerful you might as well not play."

PA are nice to have, but they also make high-priority targets.	If the
opponent has reasonable weapons, PA doesn't have to be as careful as the

   unarmored grunts, but they still have to be careful.

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another, another fighters suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another, another fighters suggestion