Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion

Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1887

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 06:58:47 +0100
Subject: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1887

Glen Bailey wrote:

> >Since he's able to make only 2-pt turns, it is fairly easy to predict
where
> >his (A) arc will be (unless of course he comes to a full stop, but
then
> >even thrust-1 Standard drives would be sufficient to rotate to any
heading
> >he wants.)
>
>I've tried many times to get into the F or A arcs.  One thing I've
>noticed, and have pointed it out to him, is that each of his 1-pt turns
seems
>to be closer to 45 degrees instead of 30.

That's a problem with him not following the rules though, not with the
rules themselves...

>Also, it's really not that easy to determine where he will be.

Sure, but that's not what I said. I said was that it is easy to
determine
where his *(A) arc* will be, and it is: if he can only make 2-pt turns,
then as long as he's moving forward at all the point where he starts the

turn will always be in his (A) arc at the end of the turn.

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion Next: Re: [FT] Yet Another Fighters Suggestion