Prev: Re: [FT] New Kra'Vak Next: RE: [Really OT]Peperoni and Citrus

RE: Kids at GZG ECC?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:10:10 +1100
Subject: RE: Kids at GZG ECC?

G'day,

> I wasnt thinking of the for-kids terrain & blocks, I was
> thinking of the not-for-kids gear lying around.

That really depends on the kid... well person of any age in my
experience. My kids (even Mei at 2) know to look but not touch whereas
I've had guys in their 50s maul figs without a thought for what they
were doing. As for concentration spans, Lachy (nearly 10) would be fine
all day, Janneke (7) would be good for about 2 hours and Mei (2) would
be happy rolling dice for about 1/2 an hour. So once again depends on
the kid.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [FT] New Kra'Vak Next: RE: [Really OT]Peperoni and Citrus