Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: RE: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention

RE: [Really OT]Peperoni and Citrus

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:44:02 +1100
Subject: RE: [Really OT]Peperoni and Citrus

Another major quarantine pest in Victoria is various vine diseases being
kept out of the grape regions; considering the winery I visit most often
has
the oldest vines in the world (1860) and most of the rest were planted
in
the 1920s (without the hybrid disease resistant root stock used in most
places these days).

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: RE: Kids at GZG ECC? Next: RE: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention