Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: FYI: Firefly Movie

Re: this is a first... Firefly

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2004 09:32:08 -0500
Subject: Re: this is a first... Firefly

Star Ranger wrote:

> Then I just picked up the DVDs for 'Legends of the Galactic Heroes'
series
> of anime, all 110 episodes on 13 DVDs so it may be a while before I
can fit
> in 14 episodes of Firefly.

Priorities, priorities...  :-)	So many good shows, so little time.

Thanks for the Sci-Fi news link.  It did touch upon the loose ends
that were left behind when the show was cancelled.  I'm especially
interested in Book's past.

How did he manage to get medical assistance on the Alliance cruiser
by just showing them his ID?

How does he know so much about <blank>?  Crime, weapons, etc.

Why does one NPC claim that "He's no Shepherd."?

Jon

Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: FYI: Firefly Movie