Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?

FYI: Firefly Movie

From: "Jalinth" <jalinth@k...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 15:32:05 -0500
Subject: FYI: Firefly Movie

I'm on another list (ok, make that MANY other lists :-), and one person
posts a great deal of interesting info on the list. Here are a couple
message REF: Firefly that came in over the past couple days. I have yet
check out the URLs myself, but they should be good, as there has been
some
feedback on the list about the links.

I never got into Firefly myself, but that is because it is TV. I find I
just
can't watch most fiction on TV anymore. History, Discovery, and TLC can
keep
my occupied for hours, but Star Trek or anything else gets boring fast.
Still it looked like a good series.

----------------Message 1-----------------
While I've never seen this short-lived sci-fi series from Fox, I've read
about it recently due its release as a complete set on DVD.  I also
found
this fan-created web site, www.fireflyfans.net, and this RPG adaptation
of
the series: http://www.hexgames.com/previews/QagsFirefly.pdf.

It certainly sounds like it was a very interesting show.  It also seems
perfectly adaptable as an Alternity setting.  However, I've never
actually
seen an episode & so was wondering if anyone who has thinks Firefly
could be
adapted to Alternity.

-----------------Message 2-----------------
Looks like there'll be a film based on the Firefly sci-fi series:

Firefly film details hinted
http://www.enworld.org/scifi/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=artic
le&s
id=374&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Also,

Ron Moore Addresses Galactica Rumors
http://www.enworld.org/scifi/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=artic
le&s
id=355&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

with the line 'SIGNOFF ALTERNITY-L' as the body of the message.

Prev: Re: this is a first... Firefly Next: Fleet Composition - What more should I get?