Prev: Re: Ship dispositions Next: Liberal/Conservative/Southerner

Re: Ship dispositions

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 07:11:47 -0600
Subject: Re: Ship dispositions

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:59:40 +1100 "Alan and Carmel Brain"
<aebrain@webone.com.au> writes:
<snip>

>> About vessels sold -- can I assume these sales are to friendly
>nations.
>>   Or do these sales include private concerns as well?
>
>You're not cleared for that.

LOL!  "I can neither confirm or deny that."

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: Ship dispositions Next: Liberal/Conservative/Southerner