Prev: Re: MAO-MAO WAR Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

Re: [SG2] weapons

From: <warbeads@j...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:27:05 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG2] weapons

Even planet wide (as in oceans, or really long loiter aircraft with
Fusion power) if the satellite network doesn't exist (or goes poof!) a
strike force can be difficult to track down on EMCON A.  [Uh, Beth, that
essentially means no active transmissions.  None.  Period.  Never,
nunca,
not at all.]

Gracias,
Glenn

Hx, SF, and Fx: 6 mm figures, Starships and 1:6K "Wet Navy" warships
are my main interest.	But I have forces in 6 through 25 mm FWIW...

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:53:01 -0800 (PST) John Atkinson
<johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> writes:

>> troops
>> Day 2
>> >
>> > Yes, six weeks is pretty unlikely.
>> >

>> Actually I would consider six weeks on the low end
>> of reasonable
>> warning, any less pre-supposes complete strategic
>> suprise.
>
>Well, given the assault force is coming from another
>planet, and could be headed anywhere within a sphere
>of considerable size, unless you get solid human
>intelligence you are pretty much screwed.
>
>Of course, I make it easier for the attackers IMU by
>assuming no FTL comms nor FTL sensors.  YMMV.
>
>John

>Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
>http://companion.yahoo.com/

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!

Prev: Re: MAO-MAO WAR Next: Re: [SG2] weapons