Prev: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [FT] Tenders? RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders

RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:06:49 +1100
Subject: RE: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons

It would also help resupply if the best gear and the older gear had the
same
replenishment requirements.  ie. H&K G11 vs AK47, but using the same
round.
It's a matter of perspective I suppose.  One-shot disposable weaponry
isn't
as important as long as the regulars have cross-trained with the old
equipment that they may end up with when they run out of high-tech ammo.
Losing a resupply convoy in the middle of an offensive would be really
bad
otherwise.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies

Brigades,
> staffed at 30-50% with rest being Reserve Troopers, and 3 Brigades
(Read
> Training
> Cadre) at 20% to be staffed out with drafted troops ASAP.
>
> Equipment wise, the 1 Brigade staffed with full time troops, should
have
> the
> best money can get top of the line gear, The 2 Reserves should mixed
of
> some
> top of the line, and older gear, and the 3 training units basicly all
> older
> gear.

IMPORTANT: Notice to be read with this E-mail
1. Before opening any attachments, please check them for
viruses and defects.  2. This e-mail (including any
attachments) may contain confidential information for the
use of the intended recipient.	3. If you are not the
intended recipient, please: contact the sender by return
e-mail, to notify the misdirection; do not copy, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail; and
delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.  4. Any views
expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are not
a statement of Australian Government policy unless otherwise stated.
5. Finally, please do not remove this notice, so that any
other readers are aware of these restrictions.

Prev: Troop Quality was RE: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [FT] Tenders? RE: Fleet Replenishment tenders