Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons

[DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added?

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 10:17:05 +1100
Subject: [DS3] What weapons do you think DS2 needs added?

G'day guys,

Given the number of "but DS2 don't got that" in the recent threads what
extra weapons (if any) do you think should be added to DS2 if and when
it becomes DS3?

ADS take down artillery
LVC (or whatever Oerjan calls it)
expand IAVRs to cover RR capabilities or have a separate weapon
system...

Given my knowledge of acronymns I've got to have screwed at least one of
the above up, but hopefully you get the gist ;)

If you want to do the same for SG, feel free.

Fire away.... uhhh maybe a poor choice of words ;)

Beth

Prev: Re: [SG2] weapons Next: Re: [SG2] weapons